We at HMC shall be committed for provision of prompt maternal and child healthcare that is safe, effective and people-centric by making adequate use of evidence based clinical practices.
We shall constantly strive for excellence in health care for pregnant mothers and newborns.
To achieve this we shall:
- Adopt principles of ‘Total Quality Management’ (TQM) while delivering services.
- Strengthen the information system that facilitates maintenance of records for regular reviews and audits.
- Constantly monitor our performance and adopt Continual Quality improvement to meet end user satisfaction.
- Adhere to the appropriate standards and guidelines.
- Build ownership in each employee to achieve the quality measures.